BAF® Request: SYDNEY-498-Government-Business Lead
A current ICG client is seeking a Business/Program Lead to manage the business outcomes for a transformation program. The client is undergoing significant change and the transformation program will deliver outcomes in the areas of commercial strategy, information systems, process re-engineering and organisational change.
The successful professional will work within an existing program team and will take accountability for:
- Broad oversight and leadership of program strategy, goals and deliverables, maintaining focus on the budget, risks, network performance and customer satisfaction
- Transform operational areas including commercial, information systems, customer service and network operations
- Developing and implementing a program to transform Operating Support Systems and Business Support Systems, ensuring business and customer needs are addressed
- Compliance with the program office and finance teams
- Regular communication and engagement with a range of stakeholders
The successful professional will have experience leading program teams and executing strategy, while building value and minimising risk.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Over five years of experience in managing complex programs involving telecommunications, networks and/or information systems
- Strong business acumen that has been applied in one or more industries
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce/Business, Engineering or IT, along with experience in a large corporate environment or consultancy firm
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately for 6 months. Potential to extend.
Location: Sydney CBD.
Offshore and Interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Net rate to the professional is $1,100 per day
|AKL||07:00pm Friday, 28 July 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Friday, 28 July 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Friday, 28 July 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Friday, 28 July 2017|
|LON||08:00am Friday, 28 July 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Friday, 28 July 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to email@example.com and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.