Practice Leader Financial Services
David is the Practice Leader for the Financial Services Industry in the SYD HUB. He also supports Financial Services clients around the world.
- David is one of Australasia’s most experienced financial services consulting partners having been a global financial services equity partner at Booz Allen and Hamilton and having founded and led Oliver Wyman in Australasia from 2004. Prior to this, David spent 9 years in the financial services industry working on numerous projects with various consulting firms.
- David has been highly recognised for delivering the very highest quality of work to clients (he has received numerous internal awards and is well known for quality work on complex issues across the industry).
- David operates comfortably at all organisation levels from detailed redesign work through to workshops and presentations with C-suites and major public boards.
Publications, Conferences, Academics & Social Impact
- David is the global editor for the Financial Services edition of ICG’s The Insight Review – which is read by senior financial services executives around the globe
- David has authored many perspective papers, including Oliver Wyman’s state of the industry report for the two years of the GFC for the World Economic Forum, and was a founding member of its global IC committee
- David was awarded First Class Honours and the University Medal for his computer science degree and has an MBA from the MIT Sloan school (awarded full academic scholarship and research assistantship)
- He is a frequent contributor and chair at industry conferences, in management consulting literature, and in high quality media
- David catalysed a major partnership focused on financial literacy across the private, public and not for profit sectors in Australia – MoneySmart Week.