Consultant Gig #649
BAF Request 649 – SYDNEY – Banking – Data/Business Analyst
Industry / Client
Banking – ICG Client
Strategic review for bank
- Support a multi-stream project team, working with a General Manager in the Retail Distribution area.
- Pull diversified and inconsistent data together, pulling the data sets together to paint a coherent story around distribution performance and build a base line for Performance Uplift.
- Meshing different sources of data to provide a robust data model
- Visual representation of data, trends and issues
Skills and experience required
- Influencing people / engaging with teams to receive required inputs / data from colleagues
- Self-starter, problem solver –someone who will be productive quickly and both get the outputs delivered on time but also show initiative in asking probing questions.
- Graphing and power-point skills
- Financial services and retail (preferred not required)
- Start Date: 15 July 2019
- Duration: 4 – 6 Weeks
- Location: Sydney
- Rate: Daily gross rate $1,250, depending on level of experience and seniority
- Closes: 12/07/2019. 3pm AEST
To express your interest and confirm your availability, complete the form at: http://internalconsulting.com/applynow.
You are welcome to share this information with other suitable candidates.
If using Chrome, you will need to accept Cookies to make the system work
Ref: BAF 649: Banking, Data/Business Analyst, ICG Client, Sydney