Consultant Gig #650
BAF Request 650 – HONG KONG/SINGAPORE – Analyst
Industry / Client
Insurance- Actuarial Professionals
Collaboration with an actuarial modelling software provider to address the needs for the new IFRS reporting standards.
- Analyse actuarial modelling software provider to address the needs for the new IFRS reporting standards and engage in IFRS17“Insurance Contracts”
- Provide advisory and implementation services to the users of the modelling program
- Model and lead Actuarial and financial reporting software suites.
Skills and experience required
- Qualified or partially qualified Actuary under one of the International recognized actuarial societies with a minimum 1-3 year’s experience working in an actuarial role;
- Experience in working in teams in relevant actuarial and insurance areas;
- Experience in financial reporting, embedded value or economic capital processes;
- Project management experience, working in teams, organizational skills and ability to think innovatively;
- Displayed initiative, autonomy and commitment to process improvements;
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: X – Y months, with potential extension to Z months
- Location: Hong Kong and/or Singapore (case by case basis)
- Rate: Between HK$6,000 and HK$10,000 depending on the complexity of the project.
- Closes: 16/07/2019, 5pm AEST
To express your interest and confirm your availability, complete the form at: http://internalconsulting.com/applynow.
Ref: BAF 650: Insurance, Analyst, Actuarial Professionals, HK/SGPI