Consultant Gig #659
BAF Request 659 – DUBAI – Education – Business Process Design & Documentation (Three roles)
Industry / Client
Education – UEA Government Entity
- Transition from one education department to new entity, response to closed RFP.
- Assist in the client’s transition with experience in process design and documentation of utilising best practises.
- Work with multiple business units and functional leads to guide their contributions
- Interface with a wide range of management level internal stakeholders, including c-suite interactions
- Provide advice on best practise operating models for government departments
Skills and experience required
- 5-10 years of business process design and reengineering experience
- Experience in the Education industry
- Demonstrated ‘hands-on’ experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional Visio and Word skills with the ability to deliver a clear storyline supported with high-quality and detailed performance indicators
- Arabic speaking is NOT a must but preferred
- Start Date: 30/09/2019
- Duration: 3 to 6 months
- Location: Dubai
- Rate: Depending on experience the range is the equivalent of $1,300 to $1,800 gross per day.
- Closes: Monday 19th August,5pm AEST
To express your interest and confirm your availability, complete the form at: http://internalconsulting.com/applynow .
You are welcome to share this information with other suitable candidates.
If using Chrome, you will need to accept Cookies to make the system work
Ref: BAF 659: Education, Business Process Design & Development, Government, Dubai