Consultant Gig #662
BAF Request: SYDNEY/BRISBANE 662 – Retail Banking – Analyst Level Consultant
Industry / Client
Retail – Australian Retail Bank
Retail lending transformation for a Bank
- Support an ICG consultant in an in-flight multi stream project team and work with a General Manager in the Retail Distribution area.
- Conducting analysis and modelling on diversified and inconsistent data to drive meaningful business insights
- Developing Powerpoint documents under the direction of the project team for presentations to senior leadership
- Working with stakeholders to validate analysis and Powerpoint documents
Skills and experience required
- Analysis and modelling using Excel
- Visual representation of data, trends and issues
- Financial services and retail (preferred, not required)
- Influencing people / engaging with teams to receive required inputs and data
- Creating compelling and concise Powerpoint slides
- The client is looking for a self-starter and problem solver – someone who will get the outputs delivered on time but also show initiative in asking probing questions.
- Start Date: 4/11/2019
- Duration: 5-6 Weeks
- Location: Sydney or Brisbane (Candidates may require to travel between cities on clients request. Offshore candidates will not be considered).
- Rate: Daily net rate of $700. Final amount to be negotiated with the client depending on experience and seniority.
- Closes: Friday 1st November, 3pm AEDT.
To express your interest and confirm your availability, complete the form at: http://internalconsulting.com/applynow.
You are welcome to share this information with other suitable candidates.
Ref: BAF 662: Retail, Analyst Level Consultant, Bank, Sydney