We are looking for both senior and more junior experienced Procurement Consultants and Expert, with the following experience:
- Ideally, consultants who have experience in ensuring contracts are operating in line with agreed T&Cs and value additive to clients
- Experience of undertaking a cost verification and cost reduction programmes
- ICG is also looking for PFI experience
- Contract close out and Asset handover experience
- Contract renewal, renegotiation and new contract establishment experience.
- Management of supplier contract portfolios
- Consultants skilled in procurement and an understanding of contract and commercial management. An IACCM qualification would be beneficial but not required
- Experience in auditing contracts and identifying cost recoveries and potential cost reductions
- Abilities in contract assessment and alignment to real client needs.
- Contract renewals, exit management, and new contract negotiation/set up
- Abilities in procurement analytics and communication of findings to clients
- Procurement function assessment and improvement identification/delivery Supply chain risk, resilience and rebuild
- Start Date: Work is likely to commence mid Q3 – early Q4 2020. However the firm believes there is a strong case to develop a significant UK and later, European footprint, to support a meaningful consultant base.
- Location: Currently work is based in UK.
- Rate: Candidates will be paid a per diem rate and also where necessary agreed expenses. The contracts are anticipated to be outside IR 35.
Prevailing market rates, dependent upon experience, plus VAT
- Closes: 30/06/20, EOD UK local time (BST)