Working with the ICG engagement lead, the consultant will be responsible for developing the go-to-market commercial contract framework drawing on their extensive experience in the space.
Payment Commercial Contracting Consultant
The successful professional will have experience in the Australian market in developing andwriting payments commercial contracts and standard terms and conditions.
The successful candidate will have experience in various areas across the acquiring payments space and have completed projects or held positions in roles responsible for contract execution previously (i.e, general management, product management, business development, sales, contract lead, etc.)
Specific experience in the following areas is required, with a referenceable track record of/proven expertise in:
- Australian payments acquiring environment
- commercial contract writing
- standard terms and conditions
- ability to work across a complex enterprise with numerous stakeholders
- attention to detail and the highest quality of execution
- influencing and negotiating skill
- strong communications (oral and written) and interviewing skills
- customer first mindset and team player
- Start date: Starting within 2-3 weeks
- Duration: 4-week engagement.
- Location: Australia-remote engagement
- Rate: Net daily rate is AUD$1000