The engagement length is guaranteed for 6 weeks but if you are selected for an upcoming engagement, it could be extended. While waiting for the project to land, you will work online from your home base.
Experience in a top firm, extensive pack writing experience and strong analytical skills. A background in strategy or business transformation projects in a leading consulting firm will be highly regarded.
- 2+ years of consulting experience in a tier one firm (generalist in focus) post MBA, or 2+ years experience in a tier one firm, combined with leadership experience in industry OR 5+ years experience in a tier one firm total
- must have fluent verbal and written English
- very strong verbal communication skills and ability influence line management as well as c-suite stakeholders
- strong PowerPoint and analytical skills with the ability to structure a clear storyline supported with high quality insightful slides containing high quality analysis and clear findings.
- effectively lead a team of 2 consultants and a client team, working on parallel work streams
- set/agree daily priorities every morning to ensure the required outputs are delivered by each team member on a daily basis
- guide strategy/thinking and ensure delivery of improvements to or before target time frames
Start: The client is looking for an ASAP start. This is a 6 week contract. If selected for an engagement, it is unlikely that you will need to travel.
Location: Remote working from home. If COVID-safe travel is req’d for an engagement the client will cover expenses, travel, accommodation & meals. You will most likely fly to site on a Monday and back home on Thursday, with Friday as a work from home day.
If you can’t travel or would prefer not to, there is an option to refuse the engagement and remain involved in sales activities for the duration of the project.
Rate:Depending on level of experience, the daily rate for the successful candidate will be between $1,400 and $1650 AUD per day plus GST.
Applications close: No later than Monday 1st March 2021 9am, AEDT
We will review all APTs and select the best 3 applicants for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.