They are working with ICG to supplement their internal commercial due diligence capabilities with a panel of specialists that they can draw upon from time to time as the need arises.
The roles are ONLY FOR VERY SENIOR AND EXPERIENCED SPECIALISTS who MUST HAVE Commercial Due Diligence experience or have provided expert legal opinions in their chosen field.
- Cyber Security
- Technology Systems suitability and resilience
- Supply contracts (procurement)
- International Trade Agreements
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Others as suggested by candidates or demanded by the client
- Deep and publicly recognisable expertise
- Track record of 10 plus years in their chosen field
- Experience with Due diligence or expert testimony
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance (though ICG will also provide for forthcoming assignments)
- Strong communication skills and consulting gravitas