The client would like a multi-faceted consulting process that incorporates: customer and employee journey mapping, operating model diagnostics and local and global peer benchmarking to devise a new and improved operating model that would also likely drive changes to their strategy.
The Client is looking for a principal-level consultant with significant experience in operating model design (using basic operations research techniques), business process and journey mapping (Cx and Ex).
They must also be able to:
- Work autonomously
- Conduct bulletproof analysis to make data-based recommendations
- Interact with the CEO and Senior Medical Specialists
- Develop C-Suite and Board-Level Reports and support their presentation
The successful professionals will have:
- Worked successfully as a principal or senior job manager at a big 4 firm or strategy firm respectively
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience in each of the required skill areas: journey mapping, detailed operating model design, process mapping, peer benchmarking
- Have some interest in health care
- Be available immediately
Start: Work to commence immediately
Location: The work will be centered on the Eastern Seaboard – Sydney preferred
Rates: The fee payable to the consultant will be $2,150 per day.
Close date: No later than Tuesday 13th April 2021 9pm, AEST