The successful accredited professional will be accountable for:
- Develop a good understanding of the client’s market strategy, and state of play of their payments strategies and plans;
- Develop a good understanding of the client’s support technologies and partnerships that enable payments;
- Perform a market scan using publicly available information to understand the client’s relative strengths across the payments landscape, and match this to their strategic priorities and capabilities;
- Where additional insights are required develop an information-gathering plan with the client;
- Develop a payments strategy framework and with the client a set of priorities that support their overall market strategy;
- Working with the client’s technical team develop a proposed sequencing of payments initiatives using cost/benefit analysis to supplement strategic prioritisation.
The successful professional will primarily work with client’s Head of Payments. The Accredited Professional will work with the client in New Zealand and have detailed knowledge of the NZ payments landscape.
Ideally the Accredited Professional will have:
- Significant experience (5 plus years) in payments strategy – development and implementation;
- A strong track record in financial services consulting, including strategy, product development and operations, IT/systems enablement;
- Experience in developing cost/benefit analyses;
- Strong communications skills including verbal and written presentation.
Start: The engagement will commence 24 May with an initial phase of 6 weeks.
Location: The client is NZ based and the NZ-based Accredited Professional will work part of the time on site in Auckland and Wellington
Rates: The daily rate to the consultant will be $1260-$1680. Reasonable expenses for local travel and expenses will be reimbursed.
Close date: No later than Thursday 6th May 2021 3pm, AEST, 5pm NZ