Support a multi-stream project as a subject matter expert in transport open data, working with the ICG team and client Director level executive to develop an open data transformation framework.
- Understanding and documentation of the client’s current data landscape
- Understanding of global best practices for open data in the transport sector
- Development of an open data operating model
- Establishment of an open data implementation roadmap
Skills and experience required
- Direct experience implementing open data strategies
- Knowledge of global best practices for open data in the transport sector
- Experience developing an open data assessment framework
- Understanding of robust secure data standards and governance
- Skills in identifying and sourcing relevant data pools
- Influencing people / engaging with teams to achieve desired outcomes
- Self-starter, problem solver –someone who will be productive quickly, remove potential barriers and get the outputs delivered on time.
- Graphing and power-point skills
- Transport industry experience – public transport and roads
Start: Immediate start, 1-2 weeks of proposal support effort (unpaid) followed by a 13-week initial project (June to September) if successful.
Location: Melbourne based
Rates: Daily rate to the consultant will be $1500 – $2000 depending on level of experience and seniority
Close date: No later than Wednesday 19 May 2021, 5pm AEST