- Strong analytic and product/service design skills to determine the necessary changes to products/services as a result of each products’ target market determination
- Excellent communication skills in the context of putting forward a clear plan and regularly providing updates
- The ability to collaborate with a broad set of stakeholders including the distribution leadership team, risk, compliance and change managers
- Experience in product design and simplification in retail banking
- Detailed knowledge of the Design and Distribution Obligations required by ASIC is highly desired, although not compulsory
- A team player in a multifaceted complex organisation
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a Big 4 consulting firm in the above mentioned areas and/or similar experience working for a Retail Bank in Australia
Start: Immediate start, duration 4-6 months, with the potential to move on to other projects in related areas.
Location: Australia wide – Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne with remote working being possible. Although Brisbane to enable some onsite collaboration would be preferred
Rates: Daily rate for this role is commensurate with seniority and is set at $900/day paid to the right professional.
Close date: No later than Friday 28th May 2021 5pm, AEST