- Establish and manage the fundraising process
- Identify potential market investors
- Engage investors (with the business CEO)
- Manage key stakeholders to deliverables and timeframes
- Assist the legal team and business owners with the preparation of IM’s, marketing materials, management agreements alongside general project management
Skills and experience required:
- Prior experience with successful fundraising projects.
- Engineering and industrial solution applications (infrastructure, oil & gas, mining, transportation)
Start: Starting immediately, for the duration of the fund raising activity (2-3 months). Multiple fundraisers are planned for the year in addition to this first event.
Location: Australia or New Zealand based, Sydney-based client & remote working
Rates: Successful raise-based fee of AUD $60,000 to the consultant
Close date: No later than Monday 5 July 2021, 5pm AEST