Working with the engagement lead, the consultant will be responsible for fintech/payments partner due diligence, review, and evaluation drawing on their extensive experience in the space.
Fintech/Payment Partnership Consultant
The successful professional will have experience in the Australian payments market and new technology partnership selection across adjacent industries.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Development of client-prioritised capability requirements
- Market research and assessment of potential partners meeting requirements
- External RFI document development
- Partner screening and short-listing
- Preliminary scoring and partner engagement
The candidate will also have:
- An ability to work across a fast-paced technology driven enterprise with balanced stakeholder engagement
- Attention to detail and the highest quality of execution
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong communications (oral and written) and interviewing skills
- Customer first mindset and team player
Start: Starting immediately, as a 4–6–week engagement.
Location: Australia & remote-based role. Any necessary travel required by the client within Australia to be covered (and as allowed by current state government travel restrictions).
Rates: The daily rate to the consultant will be $1,000.
Close date: No later than Wednesday 14 July 2021, 5pm AEST