To support a project team across a commercial due diligence.
- Executing the project or project modules.
- Developing hypotheses, managing data collection, model creation and analyses, conducting primary and secondary research, creatively tackling information limitations, and surfacing insights.
- Supporting the project team in project delivery through accurate and high-quality case execution
- Managing client relationships relevant to project execution, presenting to a wide range of audiences, and working day-to-day with clients and other stakeholders.
- Reporting to the Engagement Manager effectively seeking guidance on technical and senior-level steer to projects
Skills and experience required:
Experience in due diligence work:
- Developing overall structure of DD report
- Performing/ overseeing DD analyses
- Solving deep technically rooted questions in connection with design of business options Evaluating and quantifying business options
- Linking options to business case of investor and understanding investment-related requirements and business case imperatives
- Closely aligning with and orchestrating of all involved advisors
- Creating high quality DD report and presenting results to steering committee
Telecommunications expertise with focus on mobile network:
- Telecommunications engineering expert with deep mobile telecommunications network experience
- Understanding of mobile network economics
- Experience in towerco revenue and cost modelling
- Experience in network Capex optimization/allocation
- Deep understanding of 4G, 5G, small cells, DAS
- Experience with design, carve-out and running of towerco’s
- Understanding of pricing and revenue planning of towerco’s
- Strategic wargaming experience of Telco markets including market dynamics in network rollout situations
- Geomapping experience
Start: Immediate start Duration–5 weeks
Rates: The daily rate will be negotiated with the consultant
Close date: No later than Wednesday 14 July 2021, 5pm AEST