- Lead a multi-stream project team, working with a Partner team and global SME network.
- Lead cost modelling workstream
- Managing of the project or project modules.
- Developing hypotheses, managing data collection, model creation and analyses, conducting primary and secondary research, creatively tackling information limitations, and surfacing insights.
- Supporting the Partner group in project delivery through accurate and high-quality case execution
- Managing client relationships relevant to project execution, presenting to a wide range of audiences, and working day-to-day with clients and other stakeholders.
- Reporting to Principal/ Partners, effectively seeking guidance on technical and senior-level steer to projects
- Coaching consultants and helping them develop their skill sets
Skills and experience required:
Experience in planning & forecasting work, capacity & cost optimisation:
- Project management
- Developing overall structure of client report
- Ability to work with comparator models to construct maintenance work scheduling models
- Performing & overseeing cost modelling analysis
- Ability to identify capacity constraints· Solving deep technically rooted questions in connection with design of business options
- Evaluating and quantifying options to improve performance & reduce costs
- Linking options to case for change and identifying actionable outcomes
- Closely aligning with and orchestrating of all involved advisors
- Creating high quality deliverable report and presenting results to steering committee
Start: Starting 2 August. Duration 5–weeks
Rates: The daily rate will be negotiated with the consultant
Close date: No later than Monday 19 July 2021, 5pm AEST