- Provide support with respect to some Operational Risk activities including taking forward some of the activities as part of setting up an integrated assurance plan, as well as review of the operational risk and control program outputs and working with First Line Risk in providing insights on the broader internal control environment.
- Provide support across key regulatory and integration programs of working impacting the Superannuation and platforms business
- In addition, may also be work related to the continuous uplift of the Risk appetite statement–RAS, Risk management strategy–RMS and other policy and framework documents contributing to the Trustee’s Risk Management Framework.
A range of activities, including but not limited to:
- Develop and enhance the Trustee Risk Management Frameworks (including Compliance Risk Management Framework)
- Oversee appropriateness of RMF for program delivery for Trustee and impact on the risk profile
- Challenge and independently oversee RMF and compliance risk management system reporting, assurance, testing, risk maturity and remediation plan
- Monitor emerging regulatory environment for risk to the Trustee’s business plan
- Independent review and challenge of the business’s strategic objectives in line with Risk Appetite as well as risk and control assessments in Risk and Control Self-Assessment
Skills and experience required:
- Senior Manager level in a non-specialised Risk Assurance role
- Good understanding of how to run risk reviews and general understanding of how to look at internal control systems
- Self-sufficient in framing the review activities but at a level that they can run with undertaking the review and report on findings.
- Superannuation and wealth platforms experience
Start: Immediate September start, duration 3-months
Location: Sydney preferred, but Melbourne and Brisbane will be considered for exceptional candidates
Rates: The net rate to the consultant will be $1,250 + GST per day
Close date: No later than Monday 20th September 2021, 12-noon AEST