- Help getting matters organised to stand up two key regulatory projects
- Financial accountability regime and Breach reporting regulatory experience – capture the business requirements which will involve streamlining and simplifying the current incident form and breach form and writing the requirements for the new ASIC portal report and review and approval process.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strong understanding of incident management and breach reporting
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Start: Mid-October start, duration 2-months could be extended dependant on project
Location: Sydney preferred, but Melbourne and Brisbane will be considered for exceptional candidates
Rates: The net rate to the consultant will be $1,100 + GST per day
Close date: No later than Monday 20th September 2021, 12-noon AEST