- Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Senior Manager – Oversight and Monitoring in proactively collaborating with key stakeholders in the ongoing development and refinement of the risk system
- Develop and maintain Group Compliance and Operational Risk Reporting in order to provide insights into key areas of risk across the organisation.
- Assist in performing thematic data driven reviews related to compliance and operational risk
- Proactively work with the Senior Manager – Oversight and Monitoring to raise awareness and understanding of compliance, operational risk and the GRC system and, their relevance to strategic and operational business activities
- Support the strengthening and embedment of the three lines of defence.
- Support strong internal and external relationships, including 3rd party service providers.
Skills and experience required:
- A manager level resource who is familiar with Service Now – specifically reporting and dashboards
- Proven track record in operational risk and/or compliance in the financial services industry gained over the last 3 – 5 years.
- Appropriate qualifications including graduate degree in either Law, Business, Commerce, Finance or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to understand risk related analytics.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
Start: Immediate September start, duration 3-months
Location: Sydney preferred, but Melbourne and Brisbane will be considered for exceptional candidates
Rates: The net rate to the consultant will be $1,250 + GST per day
Close date: No later than Monday 20th September 2021, 12-noon AEST