- Feasibly study to establish a cooperative bank in Sri Lanka
- Work activities will vary by role but will be typical for a feasibility study into the establishment and licencing of a regulated bank.
- Deliverables will vary by role, but culminate in a comprehensive feasibility assessment.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in the lifecycle of regulated banking entity formulation.
- Experience in leading the development or contributing to feasibility study formulation
Start: Imminent, Duration
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka Due to COVID-19 this will be remotely using online tools. Candidates from any location may be considered.
Rates: The daily rate to the consultant will be consistent with their experience and ability to contribute to this project + applicable taxes
Close date: No later than Wednesday 29th September 2021, 5pm AEST