The client is an applicant for an ADI Authority from APRA, and will focus on SME banking with ambitions to have the simplest and most reliable technology for bankers and customers alike, requiring a strong understanding of Customer Experience, (Banker) User Experience and connecting interfaces to the core platform (Finacle) using APIs
- Lead and coordinate delivery of a core banking implementation.
- Integration of Customer Experience (CX) and User Experience (UX) interfaces with the core, with close liaison with the C-suite.
- Opportunity for full-time ongoing employment in the new bank when authorised.
- Confirm the scope of the project with the core leadership team (which stretches across Bank, Tech, and Fund entities).
- Establish and define the scope of CX / UX interfaces, assisting leadership to coordinate this across one or two projects as desired.
- Liaison with suppliers (including Infosys and Microsoft) to ensure compliance with APRA Standards and user requirements.
Skills and experience required:
- Project Management in the banking context
- Self-starter, problem solver –someone who will be productive quickly and both get the outputs delivered on time but also show initiative in asking probing questions.
- Financial services background / experience.
- Small business experience / involvement desirable but not essential.
- Infosys Finacle experience highly valued
- Microsoft Azure experience highly valued
Start: 1 November Duration 6-months
Location: Sydney, with some flexibility possible
Rates: The net rate to the consultant will be $2,000 to $2400 per day depending on experience
Close date: No later than Monday 18th October 2021, 12 Noon AEST