The successful accredited professional will be accountable for:
- Come up to speed on the client’s situation and goals;
- A review of the client’s track record and current framing of the capital allocation task;
- A review of industry best practices as well as practices from other industries where learnings are strong;
- Recommendations for allocation and management processes that can enhance capital investment performance.
Senior Financial Consultant Key Deliverables:
The successful professional will primarily work with client’s CFO and Transformation Office. The successful accredited professional will have experience in capital allocation methods and processes with demonstrated experience in agribusiness implementations.
- Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Significant experience (10+years) as a senior financial consultant and/or CFO;
- Experience developing and managing capital allocation programs;
- Expertise in managing capital investment programs across an enterprise, including varying investment horizons and project maturities;
- Excellent analytic skills and the ability to interact with and coach others;
- Good written and verbal communications skills;
- Experience working collaboratively with executive teams and technical specialists.
Start: The engagement will commence in June and last 3-4 weeks.
Location: The client location is Auckland, New Zealand but it is expected the accredited professional may work remotely.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily net rate range for the Senior Customer Support Consultant would be $1800 – $2200.
Close date: No later than Thursday 12th May 2022, 5pm AEST