The energy supply companies are facing the prospect of further liquidity challenges in the near future, including:
- Forecast wholesale energy price volatility through 2023 and beyond putting pressure on cash flows of suppliers over the coming months
- The risk of rising bad debt among domestic and non-domestic consumers
- Current Ofgem consultations that, if enshrined in the supply licence conditions, will remove significant working capital and require balance sheets to be strengthened with additional equity
- Our strategic partner may be able to open the door / start conversations with the management teams of suppliers if we can offer initial help with any of the challenges they are facing. A positive offering will be support to secure additional funding (debt and/or equity).
- We have full details of the services our strategic partner is providing by way of a marketing flyer – that can be made available to interested applicants.
Skills and experience required are:
- Work is likely to be around structuring a specific capability to support our strategic partner’s core services, and we would expect the consultant to be experienced within the UK market.
Start: Immediate Start.
Rates: At this stage, the ‘ask’ is to meet consultants with a background in this area and define and agree a joint GTM where the rates will be driven by the combined parties. The contract is expected to be outside IR 35.
Close date: No later than 30th December 2022 17:00 BST (UK)
APT’s must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.