This is a role focused on the cost management side of the business. We are focused on costs as an enabler to scalable and efficient growth. This provides the successful candidate the opportunity to engage directly with senior stakeholders providing valuable insights and analysis to help drive informed decisions.
With an emphasis on analysing financial result scenarios and returns on various products, as well as a high level of client interaction and responsibility.
You will be responsible for reviewing, challenging and reporting financial results within the client’s Financial Services division. In addition, you will help drive, design and deliver targeted analysis that gives meaningful insights into business performance. You will also be responsible to help drive and implement Finance process efficiencies and operational excellence.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Hold a tertiary qualification in finance, accounting, or economics
- Relevant experience in a corporate or project finance environment
- Using multiple data sources to drive insights and identifying productivity savings and efficiency opportunities
- Display financial modelling capabilities
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and be commercially astute
- Thrive in a role requiring you to build strong working relationships.
- Data Analytics experience
- Outcome focused, team player
- Financial Analyst (CFA pref) though experience in cost base, identifying and driving outcomes is preferable
- Good understanding of cost drivers
- Proven partnering experience with senior leaders
- Modelling, analytics skills preferable
- If you are a passionate, well rounded Finance professional who has strong advisory skills with a data and change mindset, we are keen to hear from you.
Start: Immediate start, duration: 6 months
Location: Sydney – Australia based
Rates: The daily rate to the consultant will be based on experience for the right professional, and final client negotiations and is expected to be approximately $1,300 + GST.
Close date: No later than Thursday 7th April 2022, 5pm AEST