The Senior Change Lead is responsible for driving and co-ordinating major organisational change management interventions to support business transformation and ongoing business goals and priorities.
This position will work closely with Divisional Business Change Managers to ensure that transformation program and project outcomes and benefits are delivered.
The role will Establish and run the Change Management practice and lift the change management capability across the business through training and coaching in change management methodology.
The successful candidate is a very result-driven individual who can really drive the uplift of the maturity in the Change Management from all aspects. The preferred candidate would be a PM that has a Change background. This would allow the person to drive to have the changes implemented, but still understand what success looks like from a Change Management Practice, as well as being able to mentor and coach the Change Managers.
- Lead and execute the end-to-end change program working with stakeholders across the organisation to drive and implement transformation
- Formulate strategic priorities in consultation with key stakeholders in the organisation and set out a vision for the future that provides challenging but realistic objectives to address change and maximise
- Lead the Change Team to develop transformation and change messaging as required to support effective communication of the transformation process to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain a strategic understanding of business priorities and challenges and translate them into measurable outcomes
- Proactively identify, escalate and manage risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of change management activities or project plans
- Design and deliver a Change Leadership Strategy and Plan including communication, learning, engagement, and readiness plans
- Effectively manage business change and transition management to ensure that the stakeholders are engaged in the change management process
- Evaluate proposed change management activity timelines and location schedules to minimise change saturation
- Responsible for measuring project progress through measurement of resource usage, timeline performance and actual cost versus budget.
- Uplift the Change Management maturity to ensure a consistent, effective, and robust approach for Change and Business Readiness governance established and embedded.
- Develop and embed the ‘Change Impact tool’ to ensure visibility of forward view of change
Skills and attributes for success:
- Extensive senior change management experience in large organisations, leading change across systems, process and people
- Proven experience with using a recognised change management methodology/ies and tools within an enterprise-scale environment
- Demonstrable understanding of project and program management disciplines, with the ability to forecast, plan, integrate, govern and track change management programs accordingly
- Extensive experience developing and implementing operational change strategies
- Line management experience in small to medium size teams.
- A collaborative individual with strong stakeholder engagement skills at all organizational levels, from executives to field employees
- Superior people management and interpersonal skills in communicating, influencing and negotiating change management outcomes with customers, stakeholders and sponsors
- Experience and skill in working and dealing with customers, business units and key stakeholders (internal and external) to embed change across diverse and disparate footprints
- Experience in identifying and solving complex change management problems, and adapting business needs to effect changes.
- Strong analytical capability and attention to detail
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Change Management and/or related disciplines such as psychology or human resources; or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications
- Change management certification/experience
- Project management certification/experience
Start:Immediate start, duration: 12 months-extension possible
Location: Flexible but must be based in Australia and possibly New Zealand
Rates:The daily net rate to the consultant will be based on experience for the right professional, final client negotiations and is expected to be approximately $1,000 + GST.
Close date: No later than Monday 9th May 2022, 5pm AEST