- Business strategist
- Innovation and Intrapreneurship thought leader who helps organizations master better futures
- CEO, Entrepreneur, Bestselling Author, Speaker & Columnist
- Best-selling author of The 90% Rule and Cause a Disturbance
- Widely subscribed columnist for The Globe & Mail and interviewed by The Financial Times, CNBC, Forbes and Bloomberg
- Serves as a member of Conference Board of Canada’s Council for Innovation and Commercialization.
By integrating three fundamental principles of good business – leverage, process and entrepreneurial thinking, Tencer and his partner Cardoso have developed a pragmatic and powerful approach to business development. The 90% Rule and the bestseller Cause a Disturbance (Morgan James Publishing, NY) are being avidly read by business leaders in the U.S., Canada and Europe. Business journalists with leading publications and networks including The Globe & Mail, The Financial Times, CNBC, Forbes and Bloomberg have recognized the timeliness and power of these important works.