Global Thought Leader: Strategy Execution: Professor Jeroen De Flander
- Directs businesses on secretes of successful strategy execution
- One of world’s most influential thinkers on strategy execution
- Book ‘Strategy Execution Heroes’ on Amazon Bestsellers for 5 Countries
- Nominated for Management Book of the Year 2012 in the Netherlands
- Jeroen De Flander is one of the world’s most influential thinkers on strategy execution and a highly regarded keynote speaker.
- Jeroen has shared the stage with prominent strategists like Michael Porter and reached out to 23,500+ leaders in over 35 countries. His first book Strategy Execution Heroesreached the Amazon bestseller list in 5 countries and was nominated for Management Book of the Year 2012 in the Netherlands. His second book, The Execution Shortcut, reached the #3 spot in its category on Amazon.