- Sourcing organization leadership, RFx process, due diligence, negotiations, skills training
- Procurement process efficiency optimization and continuous improvement
- Market analytics tools, models, financials, and reporting packages
- Supplier management, governance and 3rd party risk management
- Innovative and strategic roadmap solutions to address business requirements
Brian Elliot focuses on Strategic Procurement solutions related to sourcing, procurement, analytics, governance, and risk management for technology and commercial real estate requirements. He is a proven business professional with over thirty years of experience with entrepreneurial to multi-national organizations, covering multiple industry sectors. Prior to his career in procurement, Brian held multiple positions for sales and technology, covering product platforms, software, architecture, networking, outsourcing and managed cloud services with leading technology services and solutions companies. His diversified skills include procurement, technology, business management, organizational leadership, strategy, business transformation, operations and personnel management.
Brian holds an Honours Bachelor of Mathematics, majoring in Computer Science and Business, and is a Third Party Risk Management Certified Professional. Brian has held senior management positions with multi-national companies such as IBM, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Bank of Montreal, Fairfax Financial, and Brookfield Asset Management, and has extensive consulting experience in the financial services industry sector.