- Human resource strategy development and HR function capability to deliver the strategy
- Organisational design and strategic workforce planning
- Organisational culture and employee engagement
- Workforce capability and talent management
- Performance and reward frameworks aligned to business strategy
Expertise (Conferences spoken at, books/publications written, proprietary IP/methodology, clients worked on)
Greg Barnier has over 30 years’ human resource management / consulting experience in Australia and the Pacific in financial services, public sector, community controlled health, shared services, career transition, business coaching and not for profit enterprises. He was a finalist as HR Director of the Year in the 2017 Australian HR Awards and was listed in the ‘2017 Hot List’ by Human Resources Director / Human Capital Magazine as one of the leading professionals in the industry.
Prior to joining ICG, Greg was Chief People Officer, icare NSW (a public financial corporation), Chief Human Resources Officer, Safety, Return to Work & Support (a NSW government agency) and General Manager Employee Shared Services, Westpac Banking Corporation. His qualifications include: Master of Business Coaching; Advanced Diploma of Government; Diploma of Positive Psychology & Wellbeing; and a Diploma of Human Resource Management.