Summary of Areas of Expertise
- Strategy development and operational execution
- Technology & customer experience driven product innovation, improvement and development
- Open ecosystem and complex value-chain business model design & implementation
- New business (Fintech, Regtech, Neo-Bank) board-level advisory
- Payments and adjacent services business M&A
Evidence of Expertise (Conferences spoken at, books/publications written, proprietary IP/methodology, clients worked on)
A seasoned financial services executive and Fintech advisor, mentor and investor with international leadership, product, payments, finance, marketing, strategy and transformation experience. Brings over 20+ years of P&L management from organisations including GE, FMCG, ANZ Bank, Westpac Bank as well as consulting to publicly listed companies in Australia & New Zealand, Southeast Asia, the US and Europe. He leverages his diverse experience to bring the right engagement approach to each of his clients to find practical solutions to some of the more complex organisational challenges.
Ryan has been ICG’s global practice leader for Payments and Open Banking from 2016. Previous to ICG, Ryan held executive positions at Westpac Banking Corporation, ANZ Bank and First Manhattan Consulting Group in New York. Ryan is also involved with a number of technology-driven start-up businesses which have grown out of the evolving regulation changes in Europe and Australia.