Areas of Expertise:
As Head of ESG Audit at ICG, Olivia’s focus lies in supporting ICG global customers with ESG materiality assessments, and the creation, and fulfillment of sustainable business goals and plans.
- Strategic sustainability consulting – helping ICG clients understand the connection between sustainability aspects and business results; seeing the “big picture” including financial results, impact on human and social capital, business opportunities and operational risks
- Sustainability data auditing: identifying, managing, and analyzing material sustainability information
- Introduction of sustainability reporting standards (such as SASB/ISSB) into the client´s financial reporting processes
- Strategies for effective and integrated communication for all client´s stakeholders to avoid greenwashing and inform on sustainability status-quo and strategic plans.
Olivia’s motto is: “do good and talk about it”.
Evidence of Expertise:
15+ years global consultant
As a passionate sustainability professional, Olivia’s applied over 20 years of B2B expertise into Sustainable Business Consultancy. Having worked for global tech corporations as well as smaller firms, Olivia understands business challenges and how individuals – and teams – can make an impact. Olivia’s mission is to help businesses evaluate, plan and use their resources, so they can contribute to a better world.
Employment History & Credentials:
- Sustainability Credentials: Harvard Business School Online – Sustainable Business Strategy; Fundaments of Sustainability Accounting – full credential; Global Reporting Initiative level 1 credential
- Sustainability strategy – freelance consulting
- Channel marketing management (EMEA – several countries) for cybersecurity leader Forcepoint
- Managing Director Europe for B2B boutique agency Nytro Marketing
- Global delivery manager and project manager for marketing agency Matchcode
- Marketing manager SAP in Romania
- Global and regional projects – multiple regions and countries
- Based in Germany
- Can cover projects in English and German
Technology – Software; Professional Services; SMEs (ecosystem of software providers and other industries)
Leading the Europe chapter of the FSA (Fundaments of Sustainability Accounting) – with 60 members, under the umbrella of the Value Reporting Foundation
- Sustainability strategy consultant for SME clients
- Started and led global programs (roadshows and business development) for large Tech companies like SAP, HP / Hewlett Packard Enterprise, VMware, Equinix
- Supported SAP with multiple programs for their partner ecosystem including business development, joint GTM, digital marketing and value content creation
- Helped cybersecurity Forcepoint refresh their EMEA channel marketing program working with distributors and partners in multiple countries