Consultant Gig #656
BAF Request 656 – SYDNEY – Insurance – Analyst
Industry / Client
Insurance- Actuarial Professionals
- Collaboration with an actuarial modelling software provider to address the needs for new IFRS reporting standards
- Provide advisory and implementation services to the users of a modelling program as well as implement training of company’s software suite to better address the needs of clients
- Modelling and leading Actuarial and financial reporting software suites;
- Prepare and or conduct briefings and interfacing with all levels of management.
Skills and experience required
- Qualified or partially qualified Actuary under one of the International recognized actuarial societies with a minimum 1-3 year’s experience working in an actuarial role;
- Experience in working in teams in relevant actuarial and insurance areas;
- Project management experience, working in teams, organizational skills and ability to think innovatively;
- Displayed initiative, autonomy and commitment to process improvements.
- Willingness to learn new things and a flexible mindset.
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: X – Y months, with potential extension to Z months
- Location: North America. Various locations based on case by case basis.
- Rate: To be negotiated with client depending on experience
- Closes: 8/08/2019, 5pm AEST
To express your interest and confirm your availability, complete the form at: http://internalconsulting.com/applynow.
You are welcome to share this information with other suitable candidates.
If using Chrome, you will need to accept Cookies to make the system work
Ref: BAF 656: SYDNEY, Insurance, Analyst