- Understand the client’s business plans and policies as they related to DR capability;
- Review the current DR solution, including documentation of requirements, solution architecture, connecting services from the main site to the DR, and performance metrics;
- Conduct performance testing;
- Provide a detailed assessment of the current DR solution vs. current and projected future requirements based on the client’s business plans;
- Provide a risk-weighted implementation plan as part of the overall recommendations, for example: additional documentation of processes and procedures; organization roles, responsibilities and competencies; system, network and hardware specifications for any additions required; high-level budget and timeline for implementation.
- Significant experience (7+ years) as a DR Systems Engineer and consultant working at a Director or Partner level;
- Multi-site DR solutions experience, including UK and European footprint;
- Backup and recovery skills to ensure all Recovery Point Objectives and Recovery Time objectives are met;
- Hold a current Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (C/DRE) certification or equivalent;
- Be experienced with the client’s technology stack
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Experience working collaboratively with senior executive teams in co-developing operational change.
- Start Date: Commence 24 February, 2020
- Duration: 10-12 weeks
- Location: The client location is in the UK, but travel may be required to other locations in the UK and Europe.
- Rate: Daily gross rate between £1,200 and £1,400. Final amount to be negotiated with client.
- Closes: 20/02/2020, 5pm AEDT
Ref: BAF UK-667-IT-Disaster Recovery Systems Engineer