The consultant would be expected to:
- provide insight, consulting skills and leadership around finance transformation project delivery
- demonstrate an ability to work with a team of auditors who have experience in the area.
- The consultant must also possess credibility to work with the clients senior finance executives.
- Experience as a senior consultant in finance function transformation in the HFT/Prop sector. The client is prepared in the following order to look at consultants who possess experience in:
– Quant HFsNon
- Have a good understanding of financial services, especially regarding buy-side firms as well as trading processes
- Self-starter, problem solver – someone who will be productive quickly
- Willing to share expertise and knowledge
- Ideally the consultant should have sectoral and global experience, with the ability to share case studies (linked to quantifiable benefits)
- Start Date: Start is likely to be around 20th April 2020.
- Duration: for the first phase likely to be around 8 weeks.
- Location: London -Candidates will be responsible for their own travel and accomodation
- Rate: The daily net rate paid to the consultant will be between GBP 1000–1200 plus VAT per diem – depending on level of experience.
- Closes: 03/04/20, 12am BST