- Come up to speed on the client’s situation and strategic options
- Develop a fact base and related research for nominating options
- Provide relevant frameworks to assist the CEO, C suit and board in assessing options
- Perform selected analysis, and guide others, to assist in understanding and evaluation options
- Develop communications that assist in the process – presentations, etc.
- Significant experience (3-5 years) as a strategy consultant at a Sr Associate/Principal level
- Excellent analytic skills and the ability to coach others
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working collaboratively with senior executive teams in co-developing strategic options
- Start Date:The engagement will commence on or about 1 June 2020 .
- Duration: Approx 6-10 weeks
- Location: Auckland based client
The accredited professional must be NZ based, and reasonable travel and accommodation expenses from other parts of NZ will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range for the Strategy Consultant would be between NZD$1,400 and NZD$1,600.
- Closes: 15/05/20, 3pm AEST