The Manufacturing Business Analyst will work to define system requirements in operations and supply management and assist implementation.
- Come up to speed on the client’s situation and goals for the new ERP system
- Develop a working knowledge of the selected system capabilities and constraints
- Work with the client team and system vendor to develop system requirements;
- Assist implementation and test of the new system in parallel with physical installation and commissioning of the production lines
Manufacturing Business Analyst
- Significant experience (3-4 years) as a business analyst in an automated manufacturing environment, preferably with primary produce
- Excellent analytic skills and the ability to interact with and coach others
- Good written and verbal communications skills;
- Experience working collaboratively with executive teams and technical specialists.
- Start Date: The engagement will commence on or about 1 July 2020
- Duration: 6-12 months
- Location: Auckland based client
The accredited professional must be NZ based, and reasonable travel and accommodation expenses from other parts of NZ will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range for the Manufacturing Business Analyst would be NZD$1,000.
- Closes: 27/05/20, 5pm AEST