- 10+ years of business/commercial experience in a procurement function for a blue-chip business in Australia OR 10+ years of consulting experience in a tier one firm (generalist withprocurement or procurement focussed)
- Proven and detailed knowledge of all major telecommunication players, trends and technologies
- Must have broad experience across products/services and have demonstrated experience with negotiating the optimal bundle for a large complex business/es
- You must have familiarity with all service towers – Mobiles, Fixed carriage, Managed Carriage, Contact Centres, Unified Communications, Data Carriage, General and Support Services
- be able to set/agree daily priorities every morning to ensure the required outputs are delivered by each team member on a daily basis
- must have fluent verbal and written English
- have very strong verbal communication skills and ability to influence line management as well as c-suite stakeholders
- possess strong PowerPoint and analytical skills with the ability to structure a clear storyline supported with high quality insightful slides containing high quality analysis and clear findings
- be able to guide strategy/thinking and ensure delivery of improvements to or before target timeframes
The project will be supported by a Partner and a team. They will provide guidance and a sounding board through both engagements.
- Start Date: June 2020
- Duration: 4 mths with possible extension
- Location: Sydney
The Client will cover expenses and incidentals for the successful candidate
- Travel: Given the current situation with air travel you will ideally be Sydney based but out-of-state applicants should still apply. Typically out of state applicants would fly to the client site on a Monday and back home on Thursday, with Friday as a work from home day but the current may require them to work from home, at least in the early stages.
If prospective candidates have limited availability for the time period in question, please make an application anyway as the client may be willing to negotiate on time spent on project.
- Rate: Will depend on the level of experience. The daily rate for the successful candidate will likely be between $1,500 and $2000 AUD per day plus GST.
- Closes: 28/05/20, 3pm AEST