The successful accredited professional will be accountable for:
- Confirming/defining a complete list of possible corporate action types in the Australian market
- Confirming which of these corporate actions required action/participation by the holder/investor
- Review and provide comments on a current draft methodology for historic or implied values of certain corporate action types
- Report findings, comments, observations to the program assurance leader
- Significant experience (10-15 years) as a management consultant or industry executive
- Complex multi-business
- Complex data inputs/sources
- Ability to flex from understanding macro and industry principles, to being able to analyse valuation methodologies
- Financial Services (investments/stockbroking/
- Dealing with a variety of regulatory stakeholders
- Start date: Starting in January 2021 for an initial 2 month period with a potential to extend for a further two months. This can be considered to be a full time of a part time engagement depending on the suitable candidate.
- Location: Sydney–but working remotely from any location is possible
- Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range would be between $1,500 and $2,500.
- Applications close: No later than Monday 21st December, 5pm AEDT