The role is for a strategy analyst consultant to work with the head of strategy as they establish their strategy for the next three years. It will include the evaluation of market opportunities, industry and technology trends, customer segments and potential platforms for the future.
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- Strategy development experience
- Good data analytics skills
- Energy, power generation or industrial equipment industry experience
- Industry knowledge (equipment supply, rental, project management, field service) helpful
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Start date: We anticipate the role will be required for 4 –8 weeks with potential to extend. The work will commence in January 2021.
- Location: Melbourne – the client will consider remote working arrangements
- Rate: Gross daily rate will be based on experience and final client negotiations
- Applications close: No later than Monday 28th December, 5pm AEDT