Our client is a listed provider of mobile-enabled customer engagement at point-of-sale and serves the quick-serve restaurant and grocery industries, with key markets in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The successful accredited professional will be accountable for:
- Come up to speed on the client’s situation and goals for sales penetration in the above markets;
- Develop a working knowledge of the client’s solutions and value propositions, key success factors with existing clients and sales campaigns;
- Develop an understanding of the sales challenge based on the client’s offer and the nature of target customers, their buying processes and selection criteria;
- Work with the client to develop a go-to-market sales approach, including client-facing and back-office resourcing, sales processes and integrations with marketing and product development/support;
- Support the CEO in presenting the proposed solution to the client’s Board, including investment and projected returns, organization implications, implementation planning.
- Significant experience (5-7 years) as a sales professional managing an enterprise sales organization;
- A strong track record of customer development in at least two of the geographic markets noted above;
- Experience developing and managing enterprise sales capability, including support structures;
- Expertise in marketing automation and application of analytics to consumer and micro-market segmentation and offer execution;
- Excellent analytic skills and the ability to interact with and coach others;
- Good written andverbal communications skills;
- Experience working collaboratively with executive teams and technical specialists
- Start date: The engagement will commence immediately and last 6-8 weeks.
- Location: The client location is Auckland, New Zealand but it is expected the accredited professional may work remotely.
- Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range for the Senior Sales Professional would be $US2200-$2800.
- Applications close: No later than Thursday 7th January 2021, 5pm AEDT