DDO Program Support
- Develop detailed implementation project plan
- Design and validate project requirements from both issuer and distributor perspective
- Design and validate project requirements for product governance
- Identify risks and issues
- Provide ongoing implementation support as required
- Significant experience as a management consultant, industry executive, extensive delivery experience
- Previous experience with DDO support and implementation (highly desired by client)
- Financial Services (ideally insurance)
- Track record of success across program design and management for complex regulatory projects.
- Understanding of local regulatory, risk and legal environments
- Internal and external communications and managing senior executives
Start /Duration: Immediate
Phase 1 will be 4 weeks full time to develop a detailed project plan in coordination with the client.
Phase 2 will be part-time implementation support: 2-3 days a week for 3-4 months.
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client however, depending on level of experience and seniority, daily gross rate will be between $2,000 and $3,000.
Applications close: No later than Monday 1st February 2021, 5pm AEDT
We will review all APTs and select the best to include in the proposal. The client may then conduct interviews or take our recommendation.