Support the program in a range of development management related activities ranging from the identification and assessment of potentially surplus assets for divestment through to managing the delivery of confirmed surplus assets to transaction in compliance with the program management framework.
- Experience required 5 years min
- Experience working in a large government agency that operates a matrix structure and has a project management driven culture
- Proven skills, knowledge, and experience in the successful development and/or delivery of major property, urban renewal and infrastructure projects.
- Proven knowledge of the principles of property, urban renewal and transport development and evaluation, relating to large scale multi-disciplinary programs or projects.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and liaising with private sector proponents on behalf of Government to achieve project objectives.
- Knowledge and experience in working in the NSW Sydney and regional property markets would be an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in both a face to face and/or virtual team environment
Start: Commencing 1 March 2022 for a duration of up to 12 months full time
Location: Sydney based – Remote working is an option however preference for candidate to be based in Sydney for possible meetings
Rates: The daily rate to the consultant will be negotiable but up to NET $980 + GST and for the right professional
Close date: No later than Friday 11th February 2022, 5pm AEST