The client needs a Senior Manager or AP-Level Management Consultant with extensive mining operations experience ideally within hard rock.
Ideally, the candidates should have:
- 10+ years of business/commercial experience in a mining setting
- Experience in a leading Management Consulting firm
- Must have fluent verbal and written English
- Very strong verbal communication skills and ability influence line management as well as c-suite stakeholders
- Strong PowerPoint and analytical skills with the ability to structure a clear storyline supported with high-quality insightful slides containing high-quality analysis and clear findings.
Candidates must also be able to:
- Effectively lead a team of 3 consultants and a client team, working on parallel work streams
- Set/agree daily priorities every morning to ensure the required outputs are delivered by each team member on a daily basis
- Guide strategy/thinking and ensure delivery of improvements to or before target timeframes
- The project will be supported full-time by a Partner and a Director. They will provide guidance and a sounding board throughout the engagement.