The client needs a Subject Matter Expert who can also assist with the stewardship of the engagement. You will have extensive experience working in buy-side procurement extremely large telecommunications spends, across a large, multi-faceted organisations.
Ideally, the candidates should have:
- 10+ years of business/commercial experience in a procurement function for a blue-chip business in Australia OR 10+ years of consulting experience in a tier one firm (generalist with procurement or procurement focussed)
- Proven and detailed knowledge of all major telecommunication players, trends and technologies.
- Must have broad experience across products/services and have demonstrated experience with negotiating the optimal bundle for a large complex business/es
- You must have familiarity with all service towers – Mobiles, Fixed carriage, Managed Carriage, Contact Centres, Unified Communications, Data Carriage, General and Support Services
Candidates must also be able to:
- Set/agree daily priorities every morning to ensure the required outputs are delivered by each team member on a daily basis
- Must have fluent verbal and written English
- Very strong verbal communication skills and ability influence line management as well as c-suite stakeholders
- Strong PowerPoint and analytical skills with the ability to structure a clear storyline supported with high quality insightful slides containing high quality analysis and clear findings.
- Guide strategy/thinking and ensure delivery of improvements to or before target timeframes
- The project will be supported by a Partner and a team. They will provide guidance and a sounding board through both engagements.
Start Date: The client is looking to start in June. Given the current situation with air travel you will ideally be Sydney based but out of state applicants should still apply.