The service request is for a CDD Manager in Financial Services.
- The project is a commercial due diligence project.
- The role is to undertake the commercial due diligence in relation to a bulk Individual Voluntary Arrangement provider.
- Commercial due diligence – operational risks, ability to generate further growth, understanding the current state of the market and any future issues likely to arise.
- The candidate will need to consider operational risks, ability to generate further growth, understanding the current state of the market and any future issues likely to arise.
Skills and experience required are:
- The sector is highly regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the relevant insolvency authorising body. The IVA’s are governed by the Insolvency Act 1986, and subsequent legislation. Expect anyone undertaking commercial due diligence will need knowledge of these areas.
Start: Immediate start. Full time/ Hybrid. Outside of IR35. Duration 20 days.
Rates: Daily rate to ICG applicants will be £800 depending on level of experience and seniority.
Close date: No later than 17th July 2023 17:00 BST (UK).
APT’s must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.