- Retail Sales
- Retail Claims
- Retail Underwriting
- Retail Policy Administration
- Retail Customer Service
- Retail Finance
- Developing business cases;
- Provide thought leadership and direction around idea generation and prioritisation of improvement opportunities
- Overall project planning, resourcing, issue/risk resolution and dependency management;
- Measuring clear training outcomes to meet client requirements
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience including:
- A proven track record working with the global insurance company
- Over 10-15 years of management consulting experience in the insurance industry
- Proven successes in designing, developing, and delivering insurance training courses for the retail business.
- Hands-on leadership and working style, while providing effective coaching, guidance and thought leadership to the client
- Operating within a regulatory-driven environment
Start: July/August start
Rates: Daily net rate for this role is negotiable paid to the right professional.
Close date: No later than 29th June 2023, 5pm AEST
APTs must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APTs and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.