Work with a very senior HR executive team to diagnose, review, and blueprint a new target operating model for a fast-growing, multi-domestic infrastructure client wishing to future-proof its human resource function by better aligning to best practices shaped by its changing business context, and evolving expectations around the employee experience, workplace culture and new technologies such as agile, industrialised adhocracy(R), and new HR tech stacks/platforms.
- Minimum principal level achieved in a strategy firm, or Partner level in an accounting firm (i.e. min 6 -8 years at a branded firm)
- Minimum 10 assignments focused on operating model redesign
- Prefer deep functional experience in human resources
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fully adept in all facets of Human Resources management
- Board/C-Suite presentation level skills in PPT and analysis skills in Excel
Start: mid-October Duration: 8 Weeks
Rates: Please refer to the GIG notification email sent to all friends and members as part of our patented BAF(R) process, else contact memberservices@
Close date: No later than Monday 25th September 2023, 12 noon AEST
APT’s must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews. Please note that the net rate quoted is an ICG Affiliate rates available for ICG Members only. Any previously agreed and documented rates for candidates introduced to ICG via approved 3rd parties will be honoured.