- Inject pricing optimisation process and content expertise into a small client team
- Provide meta trend and landscape change insights to the team
- Help the team interpret recent model performance and recommend necessary changes
- Provide intellectual challenge and partner level consulting insight to the team’s work
- Where required provide ongoing model validation and refinement support
- 5-10 years of operational management or consulting exposure to the life insurance industry
- Deep expertise in group life insurance products
- Recognised as a pricing expert through repeated pricing projects, pricing model expertise or a recognised specialist boutique consulting proposition
- Working familiarity with the Australian Group Insurance landscape
Start: As soon as practicable Duration: The project is running over 8 months, so the level of participation is negotiable depending on the level of seniority of the chosen consultant. i.e. a minimum of one day a week for partner level consulting to full time for an unusually experienced analyst.
Location: Sydney, but can be located elsewhere
Rates: The daily net rate will be subject to seniority the client has indicated a budget of circa $70K net to the consultant
APT’s must be lodged within 48 hours. We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews. Please note that the net rate quoted is an ICG Affiliate rates available for ICG Members only. Any previously agreed and documented rates for candidates introduced to ICG via approved 3rd parties will be honoured.